Tuesday 27 September 2011

Lancome Teint Miracle foundation review

Today I be reviewing one of my favourite foundation of all times; Lancome Teint Miracle. I have been using this foundation for about 6 months now and I'm loving it. Here is what it claims to do:

 "LancĂ´me invents its 1st foundation that helps to recreate the aura of perfect looking skin. Instantly complexion appears flawless and luminous, as if lit-from-within."

 I have to say that I agree with the above 110%. For me this foundation is like a perfect skin in a lovely looking bottle. When I was buying this foundation the make up artist at the Lancome counter said that the coverage is medium, but I don't agree with it, its definitely almost full coverage, but without looking cakey or unnatural at all.

 The almost full coverage can be achieved if used with a right type of brush, I tried to apply it with a standard foundation brush, duo fibre brush and flat top brush. I have to say that I achieved best results when I was using standard foundation brush. When applying with the duo fibre brush and a flat top brush I felt like I was applying the foundation, but then rubbing it of and just wasting it.

 When it comes to the luminosity I can't say much about it because I always apply lots of mattifying powder on top of my foundation as I like my foundation matt.

 Since I have a oily t-zone, most foundations just disappear of my t-zone throughout the day, but this stayed on flawless, flawless!! throughout the whole day and when I say whole day I mean 12-16 hours without touch ups.

Price: £25.55

Available from: All major department stores, large Boots stores and online.

I will rate this foundation 4.5 / 5 because of the price.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...