Thursday 3 November 2011

Mini Haul 1

For past few months I wanted to try out the Revlon ColorStay foundation because lots of make up and beauty gurus say that its better than Mac Studio Fix Fluid, so since Mac Studio Fix Fluid makes me break out like crazy every time I use it, I decided to try Revlon ColorStay. Mine is for Combination/Oily Skin in 150 Buff which is a perfect shade for me, its beigy with a hint on yellow.


I also picked up a Natural Collection eyeshadow in Milk Chocolate to fill my eyebrows with, however its slightly to dark, but perfect for a "no make up" make up look.



I also picked up some make up sponges to apply my Revlon ColorStay with.



Finally I picked up a new mirror, but its not just any mirror. Its the No7 Illuminated Make Up Mirror. The two reasons I decided to get this particular mirror, first is that I was tried of using a standard mirror and a lamp to get a good lighting  and second that it was on offer, normally its £49.99, but currently its on offer for £19.99 . Personally I don't think that its worth the full price, but at £19.99 its just an amazing bargain.





Revlon ColorStay Foundation - £12.49 from Boots
Natural Collection Eyeshadow - £1.79 from Boots
No7 Illuminated Make Up Mirror - £19.99 from Boots
Make up sponges - £0.99 from discount UK

xoxo :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...