Friday 4 November 2011

Mini Haul 2

Today I went into Superdrug to pick up my favourite face powder; NYC Smooth Skin loose powder , however it turned out that its sold out, so I decided to try the Collection 2000 Pressed Powder. After trying all different range of face powders from different brands such as Mac, Clinique, Rimmel, Loreal, NYC, you name it, I know that there really is no difference what brand you use, most of the times the only difference is a price.

When I was about to go to the tills I remembered that I need to get a new kabuki brush, however what caught my eye wasn't a kabuki brush, it was the Cosmopolitan Blend Perfection Sponge which apparently is a Beauty Blender dupe which costs about £15 here in UK so you can imagine how happy I was when I realised that the Cosmopolitan Blend Perfection Sponge was only £4.99.



Collection 2000 Pressed Powder - £1.99 from Superdrug
Cosmopolitan Blend Perfection Sponge - £4.99 from Superdrug

xoxo :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...