Saturday 31 December 2011

Christmas gift and small Kiko haul

Today I want to share with you one of the gifts that I got for Christmas, and that is a whole lot of ELF products. I will not go into to much detail about each product since I haven't used them long enough to do a review.





ELF Flawless Finish Foundation
ELF Tinted Moisturiser
ELF Primer



ELF Complexion Perfection
ELF HD Powder



ELF Condiitioning Lip Balm in Nice & Natural
ELF Eyebrow Kit



ELF Daily Brush Cleanser
ELF Kabuki Face Brush
ELF Small Angled Brush



ELF The Beauty Encyclopaedia Face Edition



Also a day before Christmas I went to do a little bit of last minute Christmas shopping at Westfield Stratford. I was hoping to find a Christmas Eve outfit and New Years Eve outfit however I simply couldn't find anything that I liked but I stopped by Kiko and I picked up few products;

Kiko Cleansing Water
Kiko Cleansing Pure Gel



Kiko Medium Foundation in shade 02
Kiko Full Coverage Concealer in shade 01





xoxo :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, I was wondering if you could tell me anything about the Kiko full coverage concealer, would you recommend it to anyone? xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...