Thursday 12 January 2012

H&M Spring 2012 Favs

H&M is my favourite high street retailer, I just love them, they have great clothes at even better prices. I have recieved the H&M Spring 2012 catalogue and I have picked my favourite looks and pieced from the Spring collection. You can order the catalogue for free here.

I love love the cover!

                                 

I love this look, its very simple but look cool and smart at the same time.



I really like grandad top, they can look very casual and smart, depends what you wear with it. It seams like H&M is the only high street retailer that does them at reasonable price or even the only high street retailer that sels them.







I think that this is a perfect outfit for a casual lunch or dinner with friends or family in town and also its perfect for Spring. It would probably look really good with a tanned skin, fake tan time!









Those shorts and the top are on my must-have Spring/Summer list!



I love accessories probably even more than clothes because I think that the right accessories can transfer every outfit from boring to fab. An those shoes are definitely a spring must have.





Those desert boots are just amazing, I saw them if H&M few days ago, but they didn't had my size in stock, but I will definitely get them at some point.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...