Tuesday 21 February 2012

TAG: Products that I don't need and will never buy

I found this tag on someones blog few days ago and decided to do it. Basically you have to mention 5 products that you will never buy or you think you don't need and explain why.

1. 100-in-1 products. I always stay away from products that claim to do thousands things at a time mainly because I find that in the end they don't do anything at all.

2.Body scrubs, I like it rough and most of the scrubs you can buy are not rough enough for my skin, plus very often they are full of nasty ingredients. I much prefer a home made coffe, sugar and salt scrub.

3.Another MAC brush, I have two(109 and 187) and the 109 sheds like crazy since I got it and the 187 has started shading after about a year of using it. The money that MAC is asking for their brushes is just ridiculous, I much rather get either Dior, Chanel or MUFE brushes.

4.Revlon Photo Ready foundation, I have tried it on the back of my hand few times and it looked like I covered it in glitter and it made my hand itchy and red.

5.Clinique skin care products and foundations, I have tied their 3 step which have done nothing at all and every single Clinique foundation I tried was just a disaster, they were either too dark, too orange, cakey, hard to apply-just a mess overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...