Friday 11 November 2011

Review: Inglot AMC Cream Foundation



So since I have to sit here with a hair dye on my hair for 30min I figured out  that I will write a review of one of the worst foundations ever. As you can see from the title I will be reviewing Inglot AMC Cream Foundation. Im pretty sure that lots of you heard about Inglot eyeshadows. If you want to know more about Inglot, click here.

Inglot claims that apparently this is a "full coverage illuminating foundation". Bulshit, "more like no coverage make me shine like a disco ball foundation". Ok so when I was in Inglot to pick up their brush cleaner I figured out I might as well try out one of their foundations. The reason that I picked this foundation was the fact that it matched my skin colour and tone 100%.

Ok lets talk about the advantages first, first advantage is the fact that it comes in a plastic bottle with a pump which is hygienic and perfect for clumsy people like me. And thats when the advantages end. Now onto disadvantages:

-none to very little coverage. Inglot claim that this foundation provides "full illuminating coverage", yeah...what ever that means. It actually has less coverage than a tinted moisturiser

-the "illuminating" properties; ok so when I tried out this foundation on the back of my hand, I could see that it gives a nice healthy glow, however once I applied it on my face I it was a bit too shiny for me, but a bit of powder did a job and I ended up with what I call a nude finish; matt but not too matt. So once I finished my make up I left my house. After two hours I looked in the mirror and the worst thing you can imagine happen, I looked like I smear oil all over my face. The foundation was long gone and I was left with extremely oily skin.

-staying power; as I mentioned this foundation lasted only about two hours.

-price; this foundation retail for £16 here in UK, I think thats a lot for this kind of foundation.

So overall I think this is one of the worst foundations that I ever used and I rated it 1/5.

Price:£16

Avalible from: Inglot stores and online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...