Monday 5 December 2011

Another Mini Haul and general ramble.

It feels like ages since I have posted anything on here but I was busy with lots of things for past few weeks and also when I was about write a post on last Friday my MacBook decided to die on my, well it didn't actually die but it turned that the hard drive is damaged and it can die any time soon so that mean I have to splash out on a new one because my warrant finished last month. I actually managed to get it to work, however I have to keep all of my photos, music and all important stuff on an external hard drive because the hard drive in my MacBook can die at anytime. So enough of the tech geeky stuff, now onto the actual post.

Few days ago I popped into my local TK Maxx to have look what candles they have, however they didn't had any candles that I would like(I'm really picky when it comes to any form of scents, wherever parfums or candles) , so just before I left I decided to have a look at the beauty and make up bit which which wasn't that easy because the beauty bit always looks like it was hit by some kind of tornado with pretty much all boxes open, shower gels and shampoos leaking, smashed mirrors, broken eyeshadow palets, ok maybe I'm exaggerating a bit, but you get the idea (well, actually the whole store always looks like it was hit by a tornado, I will post some pics of in the near future, but for now back to my post). So when I was about to leave I noticed this box with four red bottles (for some reason red always catches my eye which is strange because red is definitely not my favourite colour, dam I'm going off track again, arghh!) And oh boy, how shocked I was when I saw a price of this, it was marked down from whooping £160 to only £24.99, I thought that if something costs £160 has to be good and plus its a bargain. So I googled for it on my iPhone and I noticed that it had really good reviews. Ok, so the product that I'm rambling about is a set of four product from a brand called tri-pentox. The content of the magic box is: daily recharge serum, rehydrating night complex, collagen assist filler and age defying serum. If you want to check it out, click here. The main idea behind all of those four products is that they are anti ageing, but the reason why I bought is was because I needed something to help my skin be more hydrated, radiant and recover from all different anti acne product I have been using for past few years.  I only used this for about 4 days and I can see a huge difference, my skin is glowing, most of the redness is gone and pores appear much smaller and also the small lines around my eyes have disappeared. Right now my favourite product is probably the eye serum because it makes dark circles almost disappear, but also provides perfect base for concealer if I'm using one. I will do a full detailed review of the whole set in about 4-5 weeks times.


I also picked up two more products from Boots and Superdrug. First is the 17 BB Cream, I wanted to try a BB cream for a long time now, but I didn't like the idea of ordering one online, also lots of the BB creams that you can get online have skin whitening properties, which kind of freak me out, so I was really happy to see that 17 has a BB cream in their range. I know that Garnier is also offering now, but the lightest shade looks really orange on me, So I decided to give the 17 BB cream a go since the shade "Light" is a prefect colour match for me. I have been using it for about 4 days now and I'm in love with it, its so light and dosent look like make up at all, one small disadvantage is the fact that is dosent offer much coverage, I say its light to medium, but buildable.

One last thing that I got from Superdrug was the Me Me Me Loose Powder in shade Translucent. At first I thought that it was just like any other loose powder, but oh boy I was wrong. What makes this powder so different from other lose powders that I used is the fact that its not white or beige, but its has some yellow undertone to its, which counteracts redness beautifully.


-Tri-Pentox skincare set - £24.99 TK Maxx
-17 BB Cream - £ 6.99 Boots
-Me Me Me Flawless Loose Powder - £ 5.99 Superdrug



P.S  This is what I have been using for about three days when my MacBook die, an old iBook G4, I wonder if anyone still remembers them. One this I always love about Apple products is that no matter how old they are, they always work just as fine when they were released. It dosent belong to me, but my cousin was so kind to borrow it to me till my MacBook starts working again so I dont have use an Windows based laptop (eek!).





XoXo :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...