Tuesday 6 December 2011

Review: Lush Helping Hands



I think that everyone has struggled with dry hands at least once in their life, but I struggle with them every fall/winter season, and when I say dry, I mean so dry that the skin cracks and bleeds. However last December I was in Lush to pick up some toner and the lovely sale assistant noticed my dry red hands and recommended me this hand cream, so I decided to give it a go and I applied it as soon as I got on a train back home and I was in a shock, first thing that hit me was the lovely scent, its really hard to describe but its amazing. Second thing that just blowed me way was how moisturising and soothing just one pump of this cream was (back then it was sold in a pump bottle), so from the first use I knew that problem with dry hands is gone forever, or at least for as long Lush makes this hand cream.

About two months ago I picked up another pot of Helping Hands from Lush, but I only used it few time and then put it at the back of the draw and completely forgotten about it, but for past few weeks its freezing in London and as you can imagine my hands looked just awful. I have tried about a dozen of different hand creams and none of them helped, but as I was looking through my draw where I keep my not-so-often-probably-never-will-use-again skin care and make up products I noticed I have a full pot of this miracle product. As soon as I applied it, my hands were transformed from dry, red and flaky, to soft and luscious hands. I think that I will be using this hand cream for the rest of my life.

Another thing that makes this hand cream so different from others that I have tried are the ingredients, it dosent contain any, mineral oils, silicones or other nasty stuff that can irritate our skin. Helping Hands its make from about 96% natural ingredients (I will put the ingredients list below). Another thing I just love love about this hand cream is the fact you can use it on face, under eyes and as a lip balm and it will not break you out because it dosent contain any nasty ingredients.

Overall I think this is definitely one of the best hand creams ever and it will be my holy grail forever.

Ingredients:
Chamomile Water,Linseed Mucilage, Almond Oil, Glycerine, Stearic Acid, Shea Butter,Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocoa Butter, Triethanolamine,Honey, Lavender Oil,African Marigold Oil,Perfume, Alkanet Extract,*Limonene, Linalool,Methylparaben,Propylparaben
*occurs naturally in essential oils



Available from Lush at £6.75/100 gram tub.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...