Saturday 24 December 2011

OOTN - Christmas Eve Dinner

I don't usually do this kind of post, but I decided to do one today because its Christmas and I don't usually wear this kind of outfits. I decided to go for a simple and smart look with a twist. The twist is that I'm wearing grey skinny jeans instead of smart trouser. Also I decided to keep accessories and make up simple. The only accessory I'm wearing is my favourite watch of all times (pic below). On my face I'm wearing Kiko Medium Foundation, MeMeMe Flawless Loose Face Powder, Mac Wonder Woman Mineralize Skinfinish in Pink Power. On the lower eyelid I'm wearing Natural Collection Chocolate Eyeshadow, also I used MUA Matt Eyeshadow in Shade 19.










White Dress Shirt - H&M

Grey Skinny Jean - Topman

Bow Tie - Tiger

Watch - Accurist

Shoes - Primark


Merry Christmas :-)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...