Wednesday 21 December 2011

40 Questions Make Up Tag

SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice a day

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Combination, oily t-zone and normal/dry cheeks

-What is your current facial wash?
A the moment I either use Olay (the one in a white tube with blue writing on it) or HiBi Scrub Antimicrobial Skin Cleanser.

-Do you exfoliate?
Sometimes, usually two, three times a month when I remind my self that I need to.

What brand do you use?
St.Ives

-What moisturizer do you use?
I either use Tri-Pentox night and day moisturizer or Oilatum, depends what my skin feels like, if its ok I use Tri-Pentox and when its dry I use Oilatum.

-Do you have freckles?
No

-Do you use eye cream?
Yes, I use Tri-Pentox Eye Serum

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I do have a ance prone skin

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No, I never used since its not avalible in UK and I read way to many negative reviews on it.

MAKE-UP

-What foundation do you use?
Revlon ColorStay, 17 BB Cream, Lancome Teint Miracle or Bourjois Healthy Mix.

-How about concealer?
I use Rimmel Match Perfection or YSL Touche Eclat for under eyes and Collection 2000 16 Hour for spots.

-Do you know your undertone color?
Yes, its cool/pink.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
They are great.

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Duh.

-What brand of mascara do you use?
I don’t use one.

-Sephora or MAC?
I say MAC, but only because we don’t have Sephora in UK, but if we would have Sepohra in UK, then it would probably be Sephora because they have selection of different make up brands.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No, I don’t shop at MAC very often.

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Brushes, sponges.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
No

-For the face?
Sometimes, depends on a foundation,.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow?
I don’t have one.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
They are great, but messy.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
I used some in a past, but it just doesn't work for me.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
I don’t have one.

-How about lipgloss?
Same.

-What is your favorite blush to use?
NARS Deep Throat

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Duh, obviously.

-Do you go to CCO's?
No, because I don’t think we have CCO in London, but I go to Boots outlet store.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Yeah, but I pick something more advanced, rather then a class on how to apply foundation.

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
No

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
I got few, orange face, too much bronzer and foundation line on your neck.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup or neutral ones?
Neutrals, coloful ones are fun, but sometimes they can look bit tacky.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Kim Kardashian.

-If you could leave the house using just one make up item,what would you use?
Powder foundation.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yeah, I do leave my house with out any make up if I’m just going to local grocery store or to a post office.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Yeah.

-In your opinion, what is the best makeup line?
There is no such a thing as best make up line/brand. Every make up line/brand have good and bad products.

-What do you think of Makeup?
Its amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...