Sunday 22 January 2012

Favourite iPhone apps

Below is my list of must have iPhone apps:


 Facebook, I don't think I even have to explain why.


Tweetdeck, amazing app for Twitter and Facebook



H&M app, this is an amazing app, because it always notifies you about the latest in-store and online offers, but also because when you shake the app most of the time you will get some money off voucher, like 50% off jackets of £10 knitwear. You get the idea, right?


Instagram just lets you add the most beautiful effects to any photos and share with the world.



Photoshop Express, amazing for on-the-go photo editing.




Last but not least, iPod and Mail. If Apple would ever decided to delete all apps and leave just those two, I wouldn't mind. I still be able to keep in touch with others and stay entrained for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...