Wednesday 25 January 2012

Another haul and few bargains.

I didn't mean to go shopping today, but I had to go to Westfield in Stratford to get a birthday gift for my cousin, so I decided to had a look around the shops and see if I will like anything.

First I went into Zara and let me just tell you, Zara has the best sales ever, about 85% of the stock was on sale, AMAZING, I know. However I only picked up a t-shirt, I love Zara t-shirts, they are really good quality. The one I picked up is dark blue colour light jersey and it very sheer, you can see skin though it. LOVE IT. On and it has a very deep crew/v neck. Original price was £17.99 but I paid £4.99.



Then I went into Topman, I wanted to get a dark denim shirt, but I didn't found anything that grabbed my attention. However I ended up getting two necklaces and a ring. First necklace is definitely a statement necklace. I was looking for something like this for a while now. Best thing about it is the price, originally it was £30 but it was a £1! in sale. Thats what I call a bargain.



Yeah, I know its crazy and I love it. I also got another necklace which is more of a every day necklace, at least for me. It also was a £1.



Here are some photos where you can see the necklaces on me. The picture quality is not so great because I took them with my I-Sight on my MacBook.






Last thing I got from Topman is this ring. Again it was a £1.



I also went into Primark as I was looking for some decor stuff for my room, but I didn't find anything that I liked. I just got this brown braided belt. It will look perfect with black skinny jeans and sheer blue shirt. £3.



I went into Mac, which wasn't a good idea because I knew that there is no chance that I will walk out of Mac store empty handed. Actually I wanted to get the Mac Full Coverage cream foundation, but its available only from the Pro Store in Soho. Instead I decided to get my favourite foundation of all times; Mac Studio Fix Fluid. I got it in NC15 which is a perfect match for me. The make up artist that was serving me asked me twice if I wanted to get the pump for it, but I was like "no I have one at home", but as soon as I got home it turned out that its just disappeared and I don't have it. Oh and if you are not familiar with Mac and you thinking why I'm talking about a pump, basically Mac Studio Fix Fluid foundation doesn't come with a pump and you have to buy one.



Zara t-shirt - £4.99

Topman skull necklace - £1

Topman gold necklace - £1

Topman ring - £1

Primark  brown braided belt - £3

Mac Studio Fix Fluid foundation in NC15 - £19.50

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...