Wednesday 25 January 2012

My go-to make up products.




Below is a list of my go-to make up products that I use pretty much everyday. This are just my make up staples.

Foundation

Mac Studio Fix Fluid foundation in NC15, this foundation never fails me, its just the perfect foundation for me.



BB Cream/Tinted Moisturizer

On some days I just don't feel like wearing heavy foundation and I just want to wear something thats light but will give me some coverage. No7 Beautiful Skin BB Cream and Clinique Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturiser are perfect for giving me a good amount of coverage without being heavy. Also they are really easy and quick to apply


Concealer

Collection 2000 16 Hour Wear Concealer(you can't see then name of it because everything rubbed off) is my favourite under eye concealer even that its meant to be used for spots, but it work perfect as an under eye concealer for my.



Kiko Full Coverage concealer, great creamy, easy to apply and long lasting spot concealer. Perfect.



Finishing Powder

ELF Complexion Perfection powder, this powder doesn't have any complexion perfection properties, but its great for setting foundation and keeping it matt for a very long time.


Blush

NARS Deep Throat is my favourite blush of all times. Its just a great pick-me-up blush for me. No7 in 25 Petal is also a really nice everyday blush. Both of them have a very nice texture and they are really easy to apply. Another product I love to use as blush is Mac Wonder Woman MSF in Pink Power, however it was a limited edition so its very unlikely you will be able to find it.

NARS Blush in Deep Throat

No7 Natural Blush in 25 Petal



Mac Wonder Woman MSF in Pink Power



Bronzer 

Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronze Universal its just flawless. Want to know why I love it, click here.



Eyebrows

I use ELF Eyebrow Kit pretty much everyday since I got it, I don't like the wax which is on the left, but the eyeshadow on the right its just perfect.



Another product that I use to fill in my eyebrows is the MUA Eyebrow Pencil in Brunette, I usually use it when I'm in a hurry or I want to touch up my make up thorough out the day.





PLEASE NOTE: I don't own two of each product, I took two photos and then used Photoshop to put them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...