Thursday 2 February 2012

Make up / Accessories Storage

Today I want to show how I store my make up and accessories, personally I love this kind of posts or YouTube videos. The main piece is the 5+2 chest of draws that I got from Argos. When I was buying it I intended to use it to store clothes, however the draws are not deep enough.


On the top of it, starting from the left I have a chest of three draws that I got from Poundland a while ago, on top of it I have my No7 Iluminated Mirror.

Next to it I have my ELF Brush Cleanser, two candle glass holder containing all of my brushes, some kabuki brushes, eyelash curler, tweezer and petri dish. Then I have some tissues, next to it I have my hand sanitizer and two glass jars, in the bottom one I keep some make up sponges and in the top one I have cotton pads and q-tips.

In the first draw of the plastics chest of three draws I keep all of my concealer and some line/pore fillers.


In the second draw I keep eye/eyebrow products.


In the last draw I have most of my lip products(rest of them are probably in my bags) and small scissors.



In the left top draw in my 5+2 chest of draws I keep accessories that I mostly wear and few wallets.



In the right top draw I keep most of my skin care products that I use all the time.


The second draw is my favourite, thats where I store all of my make up.


Staring from the left:

Blushes

Bronzers/Contouring products

Face powder in the front, sponges and powder puffs and empty Mac Studio Fix compact.



Primers/Foundations/Tinted Moisturisers/BB Creams and Cosmopolitan Make Up Sponge


The third draw is a home to more accessories that I don't wear that often, some sunglasses and lighter/summery scarfs and belts.


In the fourth draw I keep my underwear, but since is not that exciting I will skip it.

And finally the last fifth draw contains all sorts of random make up/skincare and body product that I either don't use very often or I just don't like them. Also there are some samples laying around.


Next to my vanity I have a glass shelf;


Staring from the left, router, bag with product back ups, two bags with product boxes(I like to keep all boxes, so when I'm doing a review I can just grab it and check things like expiry date or the what the product claim to do) bag with a brush roll and some make up bags. Then I have the ELF Beauty Encyclopaedia Face Edition which I have used like twice since I got it. Next to it I have two deodorants and my perfumes.

Below the shelf I hanged my necklaces that I wear most often.


So this is how I store my make up and accessories, if you have a post or a video on how you store your make up then feel free to leave a link in the comments below. I'm always looking for new ideas on how to store my make up collection. Also If you want any details about any item that you have seen in this post then feel free to ask.


I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed writing it.
xoxo :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...