Friday 3 February 2012

This week favourites.

I decided to do weekly favourites. Every Friday or Saturday I will be sharing with you things that I loved particular week, wherever its a foundation, cleanser, pair of jeans, food, drink or song that I loved in the certain week. I will do my best to do it every week.


Mac Studio Fix Fluid
No7 Beautiful Skin BB Cream
When I mix them both, I get just the perfect finish.

Kiko Light Impulse Face Palette in 02 Tangerine Glow
I love the blush and the bronzer from this palette

Oilatum Cream
It got ridiculously cold this week, this cream is perfect for my dry skin.

EcoTool Powder Brush
Really nice big fluffy and soft powder brush

H&M Chunky Scarf
As I mentioned its ridiculously cold this week, I love this scarf,
its really big and keeps me warm, oh and it goes with
everything.

H&M Faux Fur Hat
It keeps me warm, simple as that

Brown Primark Belt.
Looks really nice with black skinny jeans.

Zara light sheet t-shirt.
I love Zara t-shirts, the quality its amazing. This one is
very nice and sheer, look great with pretty much everything.
Lady Gaga - Marry the Night
I have to admit that I love the music video even more
than the actual song - It's just amazing.


Chanel Spring-Summer 2012 Haute Couture Show
This is just mind blowing, amazing cloths, great show and very nice make up.


xoxo :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...