Sunday 26 February 2012

TAG: How much is your face worth?

I decided to do this tag because all the products that I show below are my all time make up staples, even that I have enough make up to change my make up routine pretty much every day, but this are my all time go to products. As you may have noticed I didn't included a face powder and thats simply because I haven't found one that I like enough to rave about it. Please note that this isn't an attempt to brag or anything like this.


Make up
Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation - £8.99
Mac Studio Fix Fluid foundation - £19.50
Tri-Pentox Collagen Assist Wrinkle Filler - £49.95
Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer - £5.99
Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel - £29.00
NARS Blush in Deep Throat - £21.00
Kiko Light Impulse face palette in 02 - £19.50
Kiko Full Coverage Concealer - £7.50
MUA Eyebrow pencil in Blonde - £1
Benefit High Beam - £18.50

Total: £180.93


Brushes
MAC 187 - £32.50
MAC 109 - £26.00
Ruby&Millie foundation brush - £11.00
Dior Powder Foundation brush - £23.50

Total: £93

Make up+Brushes = £273.93

I never realised how much my face is actually worth and I have to admit I'm actually shocked, but at the end of the day its my face we are talking about. Also you can see that I use a mix of high end and drug store make up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...