Saturday 25 February 2012

Tag: My makeup story.

1.How old were when you started wearing make up?
I was about 15 and the first product I used was a camouflage cream by Dermacolor which I used as foundation to cover my spots and since I didn't really knew how to apply it, it didn't look very nice.

2.How did you get to make up?
As I mentioned I had spots that I wanted to cover up and thats how I got into the wonderful world of make up and beauty.

3.What are some of your favourite brands?
Oh this is hard, I don't have a favourite make up brand but if I have to pick it would be Chanel, Mac, YSL, Rimmel and No7.

4.What does make up mean to you?
Its a way to express your self.

5.If you could only wear four products on your face, what would they be?
Moisturiser with sunscreen, Foundation, Blush and eyebrow pencil to fill in my eyebrows.

6.What is your favourite thing about make up?
It allows you to cover any flaws and exposes what you really like about your self and also its a confidence booster.

7.What do you think about drug store make up vs. high end make up?
Drug store make up is just as good as high end make up, its just a matter of finding products that work for us. For example I can never find a drug store foundation that matches my skin tone so I have to get a higher end foundations, but I love drug store blushes.

8.What is one tip of advice that you would give to a beginner?
Can I cheat and give 3? First, don't think that you only have to use high end and expensive make up and that drug store make up is bad. Second, make sure your foundation matches your neck and chest, not your face. And third, just have fun and do what you want to do, don't get too obsessed and crazy about the trends and all the do's and dont's. At the end of the day its just some powder and pigment.

9.What is one make up trend you've never understand?
There isn't one, make up is a form of art.

10.What do you think about the beauty community on Blogger/Youtube?
Its amazing, you don't have to buy make up books or go to make up college to become a pro make up artists, its all available for free with a click.

11.Who is your style icon?
I actually don't have a style icon.

I tag everyone who wants to do this tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...