Friday 23 March 2012

The night when I met Marilyn Monroe and OOTN


Yesterday I attended a private viewing of exclusive collection of photographs ranging from Marilyn Monroe’s early years as an aspiring actress through to her rise to international stardom. The event took place at Getty Images Gallery at Westfield Stratford City. It was an amazing evening, filled with glamour, great wine and great music. Also there was even a chance to meet a Marilyn look alike. Below are some photos from the event.






Dress code for the night was glamorous. I decided to keep it simple with a classic white shirt and a bow tie. I also added purple scarf for a bit of colour. Since it was bit chilly I had to wear a coat. 

With coat.


Without coat.
I also wore my favourite watch of all time by Accurist.

Shoes.

  

Shirt and blazer - H&M
Trousers, coat and shoe - Primark
Scarf - Hugo Boss
Bow tie - Tiger
Watch - Accurist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...