Sunday 11 March 2012

TAG:Seven Deadly Beauty Sins

GREED

Most Inexpensive and Expensive Product?

Most inexpensive products has to be an MUA eyeshadow in shade 19 which I love and their two brow pencils, they are a £1 each from Superdrug, the pencils are really soft and very waxy so they fill in and set my eyebrows at the same time. 



Most expensive? It would be either Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronze Universal or MAC 187 brush.





WRATH

What products do you have a love/hate relationship?

Has to be anything thats from MAC, one day I love their foundation and the next day I hate it. But I think that depends on what my skin is like, I find that they MAC foundations don't adapt to a certain skin texture. Same with the brushes one day they work like a charm, next day they shed like crazy.




What has been hardest to find?

I generally don't have a problem with finding the products I want and since I live in UK I have access to all of the major brands and products. But if I have to pick one product that has been hardest to find it would probably be Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation, and it wasn't the foundation its self that was hard to find, but the lightest shade, I went into five different stores before I found one that had my shade in stock (100 Ivory).



GLUTTONY

What are the most delicious beauty products?

I have no idea because I don't eat beauty products.



SLOTH

What beauty products do you neglect due to laziness?

Face masks, body scrubs and body lotions/butters.


PRIDE

What beauty products gives you most confidence?

Foundation, its just covers any imperfections that I want to cover and creates an blank canvas for make up.


LUST

What attributes do you find attractive in the opposite sex?  

How is this question even related to beauty?!

ENVY

What item would you most like to receive as a gift?

Perfumes, especially Prada Infusion D'Hommes or one of the Tom Ford fragrances.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...