Saturday 23 June 2012

Current skincare routine.

It has been a while since I have done a post on my skincare routine. My routine changes depending on the season and the state of my skin. Since its been fairly warm in London and my skin looks pretty good my skincare routine is quite simple and its all about cleanings and moisturising. Some of the products I have been using for a while and some are new and I'm just trying them out.


Morning


I usually don't wash my face in the morning, unless I have to shave, if I do then I wash my face with the nspa Brightening Detox Scrub or nspa Melting Cleansing Gel and then shave. If I'm not shaving then I refresh my face with nspa Revitalizing Toning Mist. After that I use The Body Shop For Men Maca Root Eye Serum and follow with nspa Brightening Day Cream with SPF15. If its really sunny outside then I use La Roche Posay Anthelios XL 50+ to protect my skin from sun. I normally don't use foundation primers, however for past few days I have been testing out The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Reviver which is a primer and vitamin c serum in one, I feel like it adds bit more radiance to my skin and hopefully it will help with my post acne hyper pigmentation.

Mid-day/Afternoon


Sometimes around mid day my skin can feel bit dry and my make up starts to look "heavy". If that happens then I spritz my face with the nspa Revitalizing Toning Mist to refresh my skin.

Evening


So when the time comes to take my make up off I have been loving the nspa Hot Cloth Polish and I use it with a muslin cloth. If my skin feels oily I follow with Witch Foaming Face Wash. Sometimes when I'm bit lazy or I'm not wearing much make up I use Kiko Cleansing Water, but most of the time I properly cleanse my face with the hot cloth cleanser. After that I follow with nspa Deep Hydrating Facial Oil and thats the reason why I don't like to wash my face in the morning because I like how my skin feels in the morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...