Saturday 23 June 2012

Worst show ever: Dolce&Gabbana Summer 2013 Mens Fashion Show

I just watched about 4 minutes of the Dolce&Gabbana Summer 2013 Mens Fashion Show. Why only 4 minutes? Because the show and the clothes are just awful. The music was driving me insane, the clothes didn't seem to fit the models (thats what you get when you want to save money by using children as models) The collection overall wasn't anything exciting at all, the only thing I liked were the printed blazers and shirts, but I they were very Versace so again nothing exciting. Also I totally don't get why they used children as models to sell clothes that are marketed to grown ups WTF?! I guess they wanted to save some money. Overall the whole show just felt and looked really cheap and tacky. Another thing that I don't get, why would you have such a long catwalk if the models are gonna use only half of it, if I would be sitting at the end of that catwalk I would be pissed off. Below is a video from the show, let me know what you think about it.


2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :) xx

    / Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...